Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blackout Tortellini




Ok party people. This entry is a huge bummer because I seriously forgot pretty much everything that I put in it. I'm pretty sure I bought one pound of 4 cheese tortellini and followed the directions on the package. For the sauce, I'm going to guess that I used green onion, fresh tomatoes, a texas sweet onion, about 4 garlic cloves, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. I also probably topped it off with parmesan cheese. Like always, cook your onions first until almost completely translucent in the olive oil and then throw in your minced garlic. After about 2 minutes, throw in your chopped green onion and add your diced tomatoes last. I folkin love tomatoes so I can't even tell you how many I used. If there were any left over I most likely ate them plain but I can't remember. Add your spices and let that sauce simmer until your pasta is done. After everything looks good, just combine the two pans until they give birth to a beautiful baby tortellini.

No comments:

Post a Comment